Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mooncityminx

Leo Stellium

So now that I've spent some time with Leo Stellium - it is a bright cheery oil. I get lemon verbena, hints of myrtle, rose and cinnamon, and frankincense! Overall, its a very well blended blend.

Like others, there's a definite solar/Leo energy to it. And for me, it's a bit like a more energetic version of Anthelion. In that the world gives you a rather firmer nuzzle (it's almost playful), and its like being in a meadow full of flowers in the middle of a sunny day, staring at a very clear, clean pool of water.

To me, it's energizing in the deep-well spring of your being, it makes you want to get up and go and explore. And if you were gearing yourself for a large project you're about to tackle - except you're confident you'll succeed. And if it doesn't go at plan, no sweat, you can roll with it because YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR. And the world is your oyster.

It's like seeing something new in you, but that has been there all along, just waiting for its moment to... hatch out. And surprise you. (Not really, since you knew you could do it!)

i am so bad at reviewing scents that don't have any notes. argh. but i get a BIG blast of herbal citrus goodness from leo stellium. it is a bright, warm, sunny scent. i feel like there is definitely amber in here, providing that warm, resinous background that is really nice combined with the more herbal notes. very much not my usual type of scent, but i could see myself wearing this!