Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Venneh

Champagne Bath Oil

I was unable to find a topic for this; if I've missed it, mods, please merge with appropriate topic.

In the decant, this smells very similar to the champagne note in the Champagne and... Will-Call scents that hasn't worked well on me; very bubbly, almost ammonia. ...And yeah, it's the same on my skin. Agh.

This smells utterly DELICIOUS - it was my favourite in-the-bottle scent of all the scented products, perfume or bath oil or sprays, at the trunk show.

It is pure, fizzy, sparkling, bright, true-to-life, not too sweet and only lightly boozy, strong and realistic champagne. It's not sour or soapy and it's not wimpy and faint, either. I love dry champagne notes, as in the Champagne & ______ scents from a year ago, and this is that same note, but alone. Champagne SN.

If only I could wear/use bath oils! This is just incredible. :wub2:

Damn mineral oil. :(

Champagne Bath Oil - I adore BPAL's champagne scents -- haven't encountered one yet that I wasn't nuts about. This is no exception. It's bright, fizzy champagne. Sweet, delicious, and just wonderful. A few drops in my tub makes my whole bathroom smell amazing. I am beyond thrilled that I have a whole bottle, and I use it regularly. I'm so glad it doesn't take much because I have to figure out a way to make sure this bottle lasts me a lifetime!

Thanks to Edens Sixth Day for a frimp decant of this prototype. It's definitely bright, fizzy, sparking, champagne. Makes me think of New Year's Eve! ;)

I was frimped this in a swap.

In the vial, sparkly! It kinda reminds me faintly of ginger ale. I like it! Color, ginger cream.

Wet on my skin, it smells like ginger and limes, with a sparkliness in your nose! OMG I NEED LIKE A GALLON OF THIS as long as it doesn't go to lily of the valley on me, which I suspect it might.

Nope, still fizzy and awesome. :lol:

Champagne SN, no joke.

I mean, it's that sweet sparkling champagne note from all of the BPAL champagne perfumes. Except in bath form. So if you ever wondered what it would be like to bathe in champagne, I'd give this puppy a whirl.

Not entirely sure at this point it would be more economical than bathing in real champagne. It probably would leave your skin more fragrantly scented.