Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Greetings from rainy Las Vegas!

Anyway, I for one am not mad at BPAL or at you! You run a very ethical business, and I have no doubt that if my order doesn't show up, you'll re-send it.

oh my! i hope you're not thinking people are upset with bpal elizabeth, we all love the business you've created way, WAY too much! we realize you have no control over the postal office. it would probably be better not even to read the threads about packages not arriving yet, they'll show up - they have to. we love ya and we're glad you're back from your vacation (you're coming back today, right?!) :P

Beth- don't think for a second that anyone's upset at you guys!!! I actually told my mother ages ago about your shipping woes & we both expressed concern that someone at the USPS may be making a good side-business off your back. We wouldn't out it past anyone given that a few x-mas' ago an Australia Post worker had his house raided by federal police to find several rooms in his house & his entire garage stocked ceiling high with other people's things he's swiped whilst on duty. 95% of which were x-mas presents that people were shipping to loved one's interstate!! tens of thousands of dollars worth!

So, unfortunately I would not be at all surprised if somthing dodgy was happening over there of a likewise nature.

Your friend's discovery at the market could well be the first step to finding out what's been happening to all those lost orders! The net closes in!!! & if anything untoward is going on with USPS workers with light fingers then you'll find out soon enough, I'm sure of it :P

WE never blame you as we all read your posts & know damn well it's the USPS' fault given you often re-send orders at your own expense, name me another bussiness that would go that far for their customers? I know of none other.

*hugs*

On the topic of the postal service and the postal order sytem in general.....Today is my birthday and some poor soul sent me an order of swarovski crystals, twice.

Hey great pressie, I know. But, just as a bit of reassurence. I had to let the nice person know what had happened, and let them know I am willing to reimburse them. $50 is a lot to me, but it's a concience thing.

So, whatever happens with lost products etc, know that some people do own up or let you know where your stock has gone.

Happy Birthday and fingers crossed it all works out. I hope someone gives you something nice and unexpected. :P