Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lainevierge

All about plum!

Old-school Bathsheba (with the older labels) was my plum heaven fragrance, but Midwinter's Eve and Budding Moon were good too, though the plum in BM tends to fade to let the florals in.

Bordello is also plummy but with a dash of red wine, seems a bit boozier.

Was surprised that Purple Snowballs was as plummy as it was - was hoping for more blackcurrant :D

Tarantula Fascinator & The Orchard are both worth trying if you like Midwinter's Eve.

Old-school Bathsheba (with the older labels) was my plum heaven fragrance, but Midwinter's Eve and Budding Moon were good too, though the plum in BM tends to fade to let the florals in.

Was surprised that Purple Snowballs was as plummy as it was - was hoping for more blackcurrant :D

wait wait wait a minute...Bathsheba was reformulated? I have a bottle from '06 and decided I loved it so much I purchased a back up ummm a year or two ago. By older labels do you mean pre yellow things they use now? Off to check labels. Off to check and see if they smell different... I saw no sense in opening the back up while I still have one in use until this. What is this? Are you sure that it smells different?

wait wait wait a minute...Bathsheba was reformulated? I have a bottle from '06 and decided I loved it so much I purchased a back up ummm a year or two ago. By older labels do you mean pre yellow things they use now? Off to check labels. Off to check and see if they smell different... I saw no sense in opening the back up while I still have one in use until this. What is this? Are you sure that it smells different?

Usually when a scent has been reformulated, it says so next to the title on that scent's review page in the forum. Bathsheba doesn't have anything next to the name, so it was probably not reformulated. Maybe mspixieears just prefers it heavily aged?