Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Red currant, Moroccan musk, sage, and frankincense.

Has anyone ever seen the TV commercials with this couple in a car that goes to visit friends and the wife says to the husband "I didn't even know these houses were HERE?" That's how I feel about Coxscomb and, I guess, the amazing BPTP scent collection here.

I didn't even know these scents were HERE. But in a recent swap, my swap partner, who knew my taste, frimped me with a sniffie of this and ... WIERHKJBGKJBKJBFJASBJABSJBFKGJAGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. Luckily, amazingly, I found another lovely forumite who happened to have a 5 ML for sale and I am soooooooooo happy.

IN THE BOTTLE: Frankincense is the dominant note for me and musk and more OMG.

Dabbed pretty damned lavishly, having a 5 ML and all, on wrist and in crook of arm. And, okay, in cleavage. And behind ears. And at back of my neck.

WET: Last listed but first noted. The frankincense is SUPER ampy on me which is great because that is absolutely one of my favoritest and bestest notes. And it's a super strong frankincense on me. But the musk deepens and, for lack of a better word, sexifies the sanctity of the frankincense on me. And, luckily, the currant kind of hides off in a corner somewhere.

DRYDOWN: This is just sooooooooooooooo amazing on me. When it dries down, it develops a slightly more outdoorsy and ever-so-slight creamy note which I do think is the sage.

OVERALL: How did I never hear about this? This is a Top 10 scent for sure for me. I am madly in love with it.

On a scale of 1-5, do you even need to ask? A 5 for sure. Now if I could just get it in bath oil and all the other BPTP goodies.