Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
lightgatherer

PP32005

In the bottle: Pumpkin and melon

Wet on my skin: Buttery pumpkin and melon. The lightness of the melon offsets the buttery heaviness of the pumpkin and makes for a surprisingly nice combination.

Dry on my skin: The butter burns off rather fast leaving the pumpkin smelling like real pumpkin flesh - that smell you get when you cut into your future jack o'lantern at Halloween. Between the fleshy pumpkin smell and the melon, this is a relatively light and very refreshing scent that would be appropriate for spring or summer. I think there's another fruit note here along with the pumpkin flesh and the melon...white grape perhaps? It's not very prominent. I wouldn't have thought pumpkin and melon would make a good combination, but it's really quite lovely!

In the bottle: pumpkin and crisp (green?) apple

Dry on the skin: Creamy pumpkin with a bit of cinnamon. The apple has faded into the background, but is still detectable. A very pleasant fruity pumpkin blend.

Definitely think it is pumpkin and melon. I got a pretty strong melon note on wet and very buttery pumpkin. Definitely a proto for the Pumpkin Patch type blends.

ETA: Pumpkin! Definitely on wet, and I am getting some very fruit pomegranate. It's a pumpkin/pom mix, and its bright, fruity and sugary.

In fact, I'm not entirely sure that the pom isn't dominating the pumpkin in this blend.

Definitely a good pumpkin patch blend!

Edited by zankoku_zen

PP32005 - This smells mostly like a big whiff of Jack and a tiny bit of crisp, autumnal, green apple...but mostly like Jack, sweet and buttery pumpkin. And there's the tiniest hint of spice -- maybe allspice? It's delicious. But it fades from my skin quite fast.

Edited by Edens Sixth Day