Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Spork

Happiness

I think you should be happy because you created such a fun thread! I guess I could read people's happy recommendations for days whether I agree with them or not...

I agree that Has No Hanna for reasons not aesthetically related to how it smells, really seems to clear unhappiness. I find it an odd smell but it really does clear depression for me. I burn it in an oil burner and wear it but you could sure start with an imp. Also Aunt Caroline's Joy which truly smells wonderful to me and I burn in the oil burner because it is often what I want my house to smell like. Aunt Caroline's is like being full of joy and sharing it and Has No Hanna is like being able to breathe freely when you weren't aware that you couldn't.

I have smelled Aizen Myoo and also agree with thatas a happiness selection but the citrussy smells are pretty chipper for me in general so that would just be personal taste. Whitechapel is one of those for me.

I have to add that Cocoa and Lavender are supposed by some to be naturally antidepressent scents and are blended beautifully in Wulric The Wolfman. I find that to be a quiet, safe, peaceful, restful, happy scent.

But really,

BPAL makes me happy.

Frankly Tweedledee is just so happy and ridiculously surprising that I can't help but be at least interested in things while wearing it. It's peppery fruity pebbles on me. That's hilarious to me.

For me it's Cheshire Cat or Black Cat. Dane O'shee can to a slightly lesser degree, it's more of a soothing happy as opposed to making me smile. I can't remember the last time I wore it but I think Jester is a pretty happy sort of a scent too.

Edited by faylie

Tried quite a few recommendations, thanks :) and my winner (so far!) is Szepasszony! Which I'm not sure was even recommended, but every time I get a whiff of it, I ^_^ it's perfect!

Some of my BPAL happy scents are:

JABBERWOCKY - It's bright, citrusey, piney & eucalyptus-ey. It lifts me up. It also helps clear your sinuses when you have a cold or allergy issues. :)

STRAWBERRY MOON (09) - I love this. It smells of summer. It's just happy with strawberry and dandelion-ey goodness.