Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
GypsyRoseRed

Castitas Bath Oil

A delicious comforting toasty grain. No flowers, no vanilla, but it's okay because it's the awesome base note of Dana O'Shee (one of my all-time favorites) and Halfling. I would totally get a full bottle of this.

I bought Castitas from BPAL and ... :love!:  

Unlike the previous reviewer, I don't get toasty grain. On me, it's a veeery gentle, slightly floral vanilla.

It takes a while for the scent to develop; I put it on in the mornings whether my skin is damp or dry, mixing in a few drops with my unscented lotion and slathering it on. (I've tried with and without adding lotion, works great either way.)

After settling in, within half an hour I'm getting delicate hints of floral vanilla when I move around. Can't stop sniffing my arm. Low throw, no one else is commenting on the scent, including my partner. That's how I want it -- too many people around me have allergies or scent opinions and I only want to please myself with scents.

I've layered BPAL's Voodoo Lily, Nui Cobalt's Feu Follet, and Arcana's Strawberry Craves Incense, and to all of them, Castitas adds a dollop of delicious.