Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Tramp

La Vague

White peach, lily of the valley, jasmine, rose, iris, osmanthus, tangerine, white wine grape, and cream accord.

I was a bit worried about this because of the rose, but everything else is good to great on me, and I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a decant.

The rose behaves itself in this! Hurrah! Overall, this reminds me of a fuller-bodied Titania - it's a similar blend of flowers and summer fruit, but Titania is lighter and cooler and has a pronounced pear note, which La Vague lacks. La Vague is plusher and more perfumey, and while I didn't notice the cream as a separate note, it does have a creamy quality. It's a bit like Titania's glamorous fuller-figured big sister. Unfortunately, it dries down to perfumed Creamsavers to my nose, which isn't bad, but is somewhat less interesting.

All I smell is Floral. I am not getting any of the peach or grape notes I was hoping for. Its very floral on me jasmine with a touch of rose. I love jasmine but I detest rose on me.

Now a few hours later I get peach and roses. No jasmine. Still more floral than fruity..

Edited by Chaya