Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Cypress, oak, and pine covered in 2-ply!

In the bottle: The Wiley Grasser is that you? This is the same pine with cotton candy combo that I got out of the Wiley Grasser.
Dry: This is definitely a morpher. The pine takes a back seat and a clean soft cotton scent appears. It's warm and cuddly and yes, papery.

I expected this one to be heavy on the wood notes (and cypress an pine aren't usually my favorites), but it's not. Soft, clean cotton. Maybe just a little bit of soft woods as well, but nothing anywhere close to pine air freshener scent. Possibly a bit of a soft musk in there too. It's surprisingly pretty. Can't believe I've had this decant sitting in the back of my box for like 6 years because I figured it was piney. I am going to wear this now.

And I just noticed I used the word soft three times. Hey, guess what kind of scent I think this is?!

I get a lot of pine from this at first, and possibly some cypress along with it. Then it becomes more woodsy once the evergreen notes calm down, and papery, which I think is the oak at play here. After that, I get a clean note along with the woody note, which I think is some cotton, and maybe some musk behind that? It's soft and pretty evocative of the image of TP'd trees!

It isn't something I would end up reaching for, but I'm glad that I got to try it!