Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Concupiscentia

Astral Travel

Anoint your chakra points with this oil prior to astral travel. This blend eases the transition of the astral body and helps keep you on track.

Scent: It smells like sweet herbs, citrus and candy, the closest thing to joy in a bottle I ever smelled.

I anointed my chakra points, including hands and feet with this and within minutes I can feel a loosening of the astral body. Fear has been a problem for me and this blend is very effective in taking away fear and helping make the experience a positive one. I did not always get an astral travel experience when using this blend and it is not a substitute for a good astral travel book, (I like "Astral Dynamics") and a lot of hard work and experimentation.
The blend helps keep you in a good mood and awake/alert while leaving the body, which is extremely helpful.

Would certainly buy again and can recommend to astral travellers.

This is the most gorgeous scented oil I have ever used. It is also incredibly powerful for its intended purpose, so I wouldn't dream of wearing it as scent alone or recommending that anyone else do so- but I wish there was a non-magical BPAL that smelled like this.

For intent: This oil is intensely effective. I have long-term knowledge of astral travel as a concept, but have only been able to achieve it myself twice before trying this oil. As the previous reviewer said, it loosens the astral body quickly and makes this sort of working so much easier.

Warning: I would not recommend this oil for anyone unless they are properly educated about, and fully spiritually prepared for, an astral experience. It is not perfume, no matter how lovely it may smell.

With that caveat, I recommend it highly for those who seek this particular path.

Edited by lilirose

To me, the scent of Astral Travel oil is a soft citrusy scent, I'm going to guess neroli, followed by the creamy ambery note that's in Charisma, which I think is ambergris.

I'm not sure if my astral practices are as advanced as what others have talked about, but I will say that I'm able to go deeper into trance when I use this oil. I get further down the rabbit hole--the corollary is that it takes longer to come back up afterward. It's a valuable addition to my practice and my TAL collection.