Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Puddin

Monster Bait: biggerCritters!

http://www.blackphoenixtradingpost.com/biggercritters.html

labelcritter.gif

Forum-only monsters! Keep your imps and bottles protected from closet, underbed, and underpants beasts with these derranged plush critters! Each BPAL-themed Critter stands between 8"-14" tall, and all of them have a pocket emblazoned with the BPAL Brimstone Logo for keeping your perfume safe and snug! Each comes with a 5ml bottle of Monster Bait: biggerCritters -- a deceptively sweet scent; just like the Critters themselves, the perfume is fluffy, poofy, soft, snuggly, and googly! Five vanillas with Moroccan jasmine, white gardenia, and pink grapefruit. The bottles that accompany the Critters have a grr’specially kyoot label, designed by Jennifer Williamson. In one month’s time, the perfume, Monster Bait: biggerCritters, will be made available to members of the bpal.org forum through Black Phoenix Trading Post with a standard BPAL general catalogue label. Truly unique creations by biggerCritters in conjunction with Black Phoenix Trading Post and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. $65.00US each, sold on a first-dibs basis.

THE FOLLOWING IS HELLA IMPORTANT SCHTUFF! PLEASE READ.

Critter reservations will begin at 10:00am PST on April 7, 2007. In order to reserve your Critter, please send an email to me at tradingpost [at] papow [dot] net and give us your full name, your forum name, and the name of the Critter you are reserving. This whole operation is a bit tough, as the Critters are unique, and they are being sold on a first-come basis. If you have second or third choices, please list those also, and we will do our best to make as many people happy as possible.

Please do not make payment at this time. After the purchasing opens, I will email you with purchase instructions as soon as I can. Please do not make any payment until you hear from me, and please do not email about Critter reservations until 10:00am PST on April 7, 2007.

Please note that the color of the Critterfur may vary from monitor to monitor.

- - -

A little more news:

Due to an increase in production costs, every soap other than Snake Oil is now $8.50 per bar. As each bar of Snake Oil contains exponentially more oil than the other soaps, the cost per bar of Snake Oil soap is now $10.00. We're doing our best to keep the price at a bare minimum to cover production and materials. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience!