Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
arachne

Where can I find reviews of the BPAL scents?

On the main page, under 'reviews'. Scents are grouped under the same categories the lab uses.

HTH :P

What if a scent has no thread - for example Two, Five and Seven?

Edited by roesmoker

Then you're out of luck until people start receiving it and reviewing it. That's one of the unfortunate things about new scents...no reviews. :P

Oh - that's OK. I just wondered if I was missing something or not looking in the right place, since I'm a confused newbie. :P

Aww, I know that feeling. We were all neophytes once. :P

Every now and then there'll be reviews for a newly released scent, but only if people had received the prototype version and reviewed it before it was released (like what happened with The Lion).

Maybe I'll receive a prototype or new scent in my first BPAL order! Then I can review it. I guess I was also confuzzled because I have no idea how old the scents are - unless indicated on the site.

Why do I feel like I've seen a review of Two, Five and Seven somewhere before ? I searched the forums but came up with bupkus. Maybe it was on LJ, in which case who knows where it is now. There's no way to search the content of our LJ, is there?

Hmm...I don't think there is, but I could be wrong. :P

Getting prototypes is a fairly common occurance, though, so you might get one. I just got one in my last order, but it's one I've tried before and that makes he horribly sick because it has almonds in it (Decadence).

I can't stand almonds either.

I'll look in the LJ help to see if they have any tips or info about searching.

Edited by roesmoker

Maybe I'll receive a prototype or new scent in my first BPAL order! Then I can review it.  I guess I was also confuzzled because I have no idea how old the scents are - unless indicated on the site.

Why do I feel like I've seen a review of Two, Five and Seven somewhere before ?  I searched the forums but came up with bupkus. Maybe it was on LJ, in which case who knows where it is now.  There's no way to search the content of our LJ, is there?

I know it's been listed as an upcoming scent a few times in the past, maybe you saw it then?

Why do I feel like I've seen a review of Two, Five and Seven somewhere before ?  I searched the forums but came up with bupkus. Maybe it was on LJ, in which case who knows where it is now. 

I know it's been listed as an upcoming scent a few times in the past, maybe you saw it then?

Hmmm, I'm checking. Does anyone else think it's odd that "five" and "seven" (separately) are not used anywhere in the entire text of this forum? (according to the search engine, that is)

Make sure you're specifying to search the whole forum, not just the FAQ subcategory -- the search engine can be a little finicky.

Sign in to follow this