Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Tea rose, white sandalwood and a flurry of pale, virginal blossoms, smeared with a smoky, blood-soiled blend of myrrh, hyacinth, Daemonorops resin, dark musk and blackcurrant.

With my partial of Lucy I got a partial of Mina.

In the Bottle: Uh oh. Musk and smoke. D: Unsure what this will be like.

Wet: Musky floral. Uh oh. I am unsure how this is going to turn out. No smoke to this. It's a very wet oil on me, Lucy dried out very fast. Also there's just a smidge of burning from it on my skin. Oh dear.

Dry: This is really rather nice now, actually. Soft and demure now, after you get through all the musk and smoke of it. Very little throw. No more burning thankfully. XD I think she needs a bit of time to rest and I will re-test, but over all she's not bad. I liked Lucy MUCH more though, which is a bit sad because Mina is my favourite character!

I just bought a partial bottle of this and, wow, the morph this scent does is something else! In the bottle and wet on the skin, I get white florals - a little soapy, a little screamy - with what I assume is a bit of sandalwood. As it dries down and has time to morph, the darker notes come out and it changes entirely; it’s still detectably floral, but darker, spicier, sexier, while still remaining classy. It has a slight dusty quality, and there’s definitely smoke. The closest scent I can think of (on my skin, anyway) is The Perfumed Garden, which is more floral and heady than Mina, which is much darker and more subdued and hazier. Mina feels very Victorian, but dark and in the gothic romance sort of way, which is perfect for her.