Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Snow White

Mail server down

Hi Peeps!

Ok so the mail server is down as some of you have already noticed. Please refrain from emailing me or PMing me esp (they are trying to fix it now and it is creating lots of traffic and making it difficult) untill it is back up (which will be announced).

Thanks!

Nella

Thanks for letting us know!

I really should go to bed and just leave it until tomorrow - but alas I'm too excited to sleep....

or spell...

Edited by littleblu

*chomps on fingernails*

Nella, I mailed you a couple days ago with a quick question .. but .. it's a bit more imperative now. Just need to know if you got the email. It'd be from taniaallen @ comporium . net

Damn vacation planning and stupid community mailboxes!

We're still trying to figure out what's going on. It looks like all of our email boxes may have been deleted.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Oh, damnation - I'm sorry it's playing up and giving you a headache, but thanks so much for letting us know!

I *know* I'm being stupidly worried about placing this order - but heavens I need to get myself some June Gloom...

But I promise to sit quiet and wait. :P

Well I won't be bugging anyone until June 7th, when I place my other order.

I don't THINK there's any reason for me to be bugging you folks. The staus on my older orders is "shipped" and the most recent from (from the update) is "awaiting shipment".

So, I'll just leave you all alone, and wait for the email problems to be corrected. What a HEADACHE for you all. Jebus.

-Leslie

Aiya. You get everything sorted out and then something else blows up! :P Hope it fixes itself soon (and rather selfishly glad I got my Gloom order in Wednesday!)

The mail seems to be fixed for now. I think all the boxes have been reinstated. If you have emailed us within the last 48 hours, please resend. We have zip in our boxes.

I apologize if anyone has been frustrated by this experience. You have no idea how aggravated I am by this.

Sign in to follow this