Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Little Bird

Temple of the Trickster

Temple of the Trickster smells of lemongrass on me, but pleasant and sweet instead of sharp as it can sometimes be on my skin. It reminds me of lemonhead candies and the drydown smells exactly like LUSH's avobath bath bomb to me.

It's simple and light in an airy sort of way, but I like it :P

Ok - so I got all of the temple blends and the OCD in my forced me to sniff all of them, even though I haven't used them. Trickster was the most anticipated of the lot. I'm not sure if Beth had the trickster as known by Native Americans in mind or rather that of the Loki variety and since I don't know was fully going to consider this on the NA side. However, as I was sniffing thought the blends I stopped on this one as it had me giggling. I was in my car laughing my ass off really. I swear - SWEAR that this smells just like Trix breakfast cereal - only with a dash of coconut added. Freaking hilarious. I honestly don't know if this was on purpose but am in raptures at the idea. Trickster indeed. Silly rabbit.

Of course I felt the need to try this on, and am glad I did. On It has that candy/fruit/dusty cereal scent of trix but again with a heavier base/hint of coconut. Am in love. Beth, you totally made my day.