Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

A different take on crossing and uncrossing. This blend acts by disrupting your adversaries' focus and jumbles negative energies sent your way. It effectively severs the psychic conduit connecting you to the person crossing you. Works almost instantaneously and is most effective when the curse is in its infancy. Can also be utilized in a far less noble fashion: use as an assault tool, creating chaos and disorder in someone else's life.

Scent: Pungent, piney and redolent of Lysol. There's an earthy base that makes it bearable but I would never wear this for the scent.

Effect: Oh wow. I used this on a dark moon to do the aforementioned psychic conduit severing from 3 people. During the work I threw in a return of anything consciously negative sent my way. The next day one was robbed - and has been very submissive and obsequious with me ever since -- and the other came down with a severe flu that lasted ten days. The third doesn't seem to have experienced anything negative, though the link between us (my ex of 4 years) does feel lessened in intensity. So while I got impressive and instantaneous results, they were a bit more than I was looking for; I will not use this again without structuring my spell very carefully. I'd say this has packed the greatest punch out of my 8 TALs. Use this with caution.

Lavender is the only scent that makes me disoriented. Upon opening this, the had a strong waft of lavender and some TAL's singnature background herbaliness. It's sort of a loud vile smell. :P

I'm not sure if I'm ready to use this, but will update when/if the day comes.