Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Little Bird

Blinding Glory of Love

A potent and passionately exciting love oil. Rub onto your hands before meeting a potential mate. Brings out sexual desire as well as romantic inclinations in those you encounter. Use with caution as this blend brings out amorous reactions without discretion.

Firstly, a bit of background. I'm a single mum of a one year old boy. I've been through a very upsetting time with my ex and it left me feeling insecure and deeply hurt.
Having spent my 20's in two long-term relationships, I've felt out of the loop when it comes to dating and, though I love meeting people and am very chatty, I'm not flirty or seductive (except with a partner); instead I'm friendly, curious and somewhat geeky.
Feeling that I should go out again and just mingle and meet people, I decided a little boost couldn't hurt.
I've used BGOL in an über simple candle annointing ritual and simply rubbed some on my hands and on a few strategic places and went out with two very dear friends to drink some wine with and catch up. We went to a small, local bar. There were quite a few men there and it was a nice enough place.
I didn't dress up, turtleneck and jeans, I've put make up on and off we went.
Here comes the magic, lol. We were engaged in our conversation, which went from normal to fast paced with lots of laughter and occasional cries (of laughter, lol), cos it's how I normally feel with my friends, both of which are really attractive and gorgeous and just super. I am the overweight one (still haven't ditched the pregnancy weight and being emotionally wrecked after what I've been through with the ex).
They, my two friends, kept pointing out men that were staring at me. Firstly, I wasn't paying attention. I'm not feeling confident yet and I felt shy. Lol, I know it's silly, I'm 30, but hey-ho. Anyhow, I finally payed attention and, *gulp*, yup, there they were. Looking, smiling, some staring... :-D Not in a sleazy way. It was just what I needed now, a bit of a boost to my confidence after everything. What woman wouldn't want to feel attractive?
In a way, it felt like "cheating", like, it's the oil at work. But, I just wanted to feel that way and to get my mojo back.
Ladies, gents; BGOL does work.
I'll keep testing it and see what happens, as I'd love to feel good about myself again and this is a great tool to use on the way.
Just to add, I normally often (am inclined to say always) laugh and am a genuinely cheerful person, so it's not like I don't meet people on my own. But, this many looks and stares, my friends commenting; not a coincidence as neither knew what I was wearing or that I even purchased it, yet.
Scent wise, as many stated, minty rose that settles into a gorgeous musky, total nag champa scent, on my skin and it's divine.
Put it on ya, get out of the house and Bob's your uncle! ;-) :-D
edit: because the typo monster fiddled with my typing
edited again: Can't wait to try it out on a proper night out, with dancing till the wee hours of the morning. I'm so grateful for this blend, I want to share it with everyone that needs it. Thanks labbies! x x x

I am not quite sure what to make of this yet. I've been doing a simple candle burning with this oil since I got asked out on a date recently by this sweet boy who I've known for about 6 months now. (He was previously attached and so was I. I was so very surprised when he asked me out - I was wearing Arabian Nights that evening!)

Anyway I've been doing some candle burning every night since he asked me out, and going to do it for the full 7 days. But the boy and I had our first actual date last night, and I rubbed just a tiny bit of this oil on the palms and backs of my hands. It was a very pleasant date, nothing crazy. Since we'd been friends previously, it felt almost like how when we'd hang out just the 2 of us before as friends. The only difference was he was a bit more intimate this time. He'd keep grabbing and holding my hands when we had dinner, and kissing my hands. lol. The rest of the evening we just spent having a nice chat, and he'd kiss me on the cheek every so often, and when we parted for the evening just a few quick pecks on the lips. I honestly can't tell if the oil did anything, or if the boy was just being himself. He's got a bit of a reputation for being a bit smooth and "experienced". We're meeting again the day after tomorrow and I'll give the oil another go and update on what (if anything) happens. That said I'm not looking for sex right away, so maybe the oil is working on "bringing out romantic inclinations" and I don't know.

Edit: THAT SAID. I got a phone call from him tonight which was pretty much a booty call. I'm not ready yet and I had WAY too much stuff/work to do and couldn't anyway. HMM.

Edit #2: I went to the boy's place tonight for some alone time. Again I put some of this oil on my hands. We ended up just cuddling on the couch watching movies. He still kept kissing my hands. I don't know if the oil is not working on him, or if it is, but on the romantic side of things rather than sexual. Not that I'm complaining. I'm preferring that we get to really know each other and be comfortable first anyway. We talked after he first asked me out, and he told me he was looking for a relationship and not a "sex-based relationship". So perhaps since we both intend to try to build a solid relationship, the BGoL is working on the romantic aspects.

Edited by maiea

Okay, so I've been using this oil for the past few days with some pretty good results. If I just wear it on my hands, the results are okay--I mean there are definitely guys trying to get frisky but, since I don't go out much, I'm never too sure if it's just what would happen if I didn't wear the oil or if it's the oil itself. It's nothing like, "WHOA out of the normal." Starting last week, I decided that a candle ritual might be a better way to focus my energy since I usually just slap BGOL on as a last minute thought. I did that ritual and then I put oil on my palms as usual. I went out and ended up sitting at a table with 3 guys all vying for my attention. One of the guys had been staring at me since the moment he entered the room. You know, the kind of staring that's like, "You can look at me too, but I'm not going to look away even if you catch me staring." Let's just say that he kind of hung around me all that night and bought all my drinks and turned down suggestions to do things like play darts and totally wanted to monopolize my attention and etc. I believe is exact words at one point of the night was "Where have you been?! Why haven't I seen you around before?!" He was just kind of...overwhelmed by me, almost. Another one of the guys was also really into me and he's been texting me on and off. He wanted to get out of major long-planned event just to hang out with me.

I went out with one of the guys I met that night yesterday and I also burned the candle anointed with BGOL and put it on my palms. I met him during the afternoon so it was daytime and I didn't imagine getting much attention from guys then since it wasn't like a bar or anything where people go to pick up girls. We talked for a while and then I walked to my car. Three guys stopped me and asked how I was doing while I walked down the street in rapid succession of each other. Oh and me and the guy ended up having a lot of fun ;)

I do have to note that the things that happened weren't things that were so out of this world bizarre that I felt like I was cheating. I just felt...seductive. Not that this is a sexy scent--in fact, I'm not a big fan of the scent (like candy with mint...just odd)--but I felt like staring at men and then looking away and smiling when they catch me looking or swinging my hips more when I walked. Nothing that would normally break my back to do. I honestly believe that seduction is all about what you do and not what you look like, and BGOL brings out that instinct in all of us to seduce everyone we meet--men and women alike.

All in all, I find that candles help to focus my energy. BGOL is very potent and I'm sure it would frighten some people if sexual attention is not something they want. Basically, if you're not in the mood for guys to hit on you, then don't wear it because you'll be beating them off with a stick all night/day. I wore it today since I was curious as to how it would do in school and, though no one asked for my number, I got stared at...a lot (and I wasn't wearing anything interesting). It was kind of uncomfortable because it's, you know, school and it kind of freaks me out when so many people stare at me in that environment. Be careful what you wish for!

Edited by rachilde

Woot!

This smells like toothpaste and roses and gave everyone a headache - however, at 02:15 the man, who was my intention and target, called and then much sex happened.

Amazing that he still had my number after 4 months, so maybe it wasn't entirely down to the oil, but still!

Note: This is mostly a review about the effectiveness and use of this TAL based on my personal experiences with it. :) I don't wear this for the scent, but I like the smell of BGOL in moderation - it's minty, pretty, and definitely leaning toward feminine. However, I often layer BGOL beneath one of my favorite smelling TALs, Formula 312, because I'm a guy and it has occurred to me that this could smell out of place on me to some people.

Short Review:

This stuff does for me what I hoped Charisma would and has the added bonus of making me feel as sexually attractive as possible. I wear it when I need to put my best foot forward before I enter into any social situation where feeling confident and sexually attractive could benefit me.

Long review (this review originally appeared in the Love, Lust and Beauty Thread in the TAL section of the forums in late October 2014):

I used Blinding Glory of Love when I met a man I have feelings for and he reacted to me beautifully and more positively than I ever imagined, both when I met him and when I met him at a diner the next day. Oddly enough, on Wednesday (a day before he met me in person), he told me via a long Facebook message that he had never been attracted to me, but he had been turned on by a picture he thought was of me for the first few weeks we talked. That hurt, but I still wanted to meet as friends. I also, I confess, wanted to give him one more shot and look great while doing it (Blinding Glory of Love makes me feel like I come across as confident as possible and have my "game face" on) because I knew we had a great emotional connection despite what he'd said about being attracted to the picture that wasn't me. What happened next was nothing short of uncanny and amazing. I don't think the TALs I used created the outcome, but I do feel they gave me support when I needed it.

Thursday

I was on a drive with someone he'd introduced me to (I met this person I was driving with before I met my man of interest) and met my M of I for the first time outside his apartment building. I had Blinding Glory of Love massaged onto my palms and Formula 312 in my hair and on a few pulse points. When we met, he could not stop meeting my eyes, gushing about what I looked like, and hugged me firmly and for longer than most people tend to. He easily said I looked amazing, smelled good, and "was" basically the man from the picture he'd been attracted to because I had the same look. :eek: He could not seem to stop touching me (in an expressive, friendly way, not a grabby way). We then agreed to meet the following day, Friday.

Side note: I have no explanation for why he wasn't attracted to what I thought were flattering photos of me from my new photography page on Facebook, but thought I looked amazing in person. I mean, I had a slightly irritated eye at the time, I'm very slender and short (about 5'3) and I had only a vague idea of his type (and he'd previously said he wasn't attracted). Nothing was ever guaranteed. But if you ever have something going on that could make you self-conscious, such as a pimple or a reddened eye, I'd recommend wearing Blinding Glory of Love because it made me feel as if I looked the best I could and had the best chances possible of wowing my friend.

Friday

I wore Blinding G again and Formula 312. I met my man of interest at a diner, we talked about 2 or 3 hours there about everything and anything and went back to his place to chat longer. He gave me a very thorough tour of his place. Then, he gave me a necklace he had from Europe in his kitchen and we talked for about two more hours until I had to get back my hotel because I'd agreed to change rooms by a certain time. And keep in mind my eye was noticeably irritated - he showed caring regarding my eye and kept asking me how it was. He was not the type of man who is callously obsessed with what another person looks like or makes snide criticisms about someone else's looks. Throughout our meeting, he just seemed to like me as a person and naturally compliment me at times. He even told me as I was on my way out of his building that what he has with me is exactly what he needs right now. :P

I don't know what the future will hold in terms of whether we'll stay more friends than lovers, but I love Blinding Glory of Love and I'm glad I had it in this situation. I used it as correctly as I could according to the directions when meeting my guy and couldn't have asked for a more positive outcome.

Update on the situation: the guy and I went onto have three more long, amazing meetings within a week of our first outing together and he expressed nothing but respect and admiration for me during each of them. Unfortunately, I don't live in his city and had to return home this week, but I definitely feel we grew closer during our time together.

Would I recommend BGOL? Most definitely; it has quickly become a favorite TAL of mine. :)

Edited by Court Analyst/Strategist