Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ishtar

The scent on the outside of the imps

A couple of weeks ago, Vicious Mistress commented on how wonderful the outside of the imps smells when you get them (VM's thread here)

Of course after reading her thread I had to go sniff my imps and I, too, found this smell gorgeous! :P

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a scent that would be similar to it.

I guess I can experiment with various incensey oils and try to find one that comes close to this smell, but since I am quite new to BPAL, I would welcome any recommendations.

Thanks! :D

I find that that depends what else has been in that orer: my first big order is still in a separate box from my second, and the 'box smell' that the imps have is quite distinctively different.

Sorry I can't be of any more help!

I think what you are smelling is just a blend of all the oils in that box/order. They will vary depending on what is ordered.

They do smell divine when they arrive, don't they? :P

My mailbox was all mint and cherries when my last box showed up. :P Quite a different scent from the previous orders, and really lovely.

Thanks for your answers! These were my first imps, so I had not even thought that this wonderful scent would be different depending on the oils (can you say DUH? :D )

I guess I will have to order a bunch of incensey scents then, and play with them to see which one I like best... or maybe I could try layering all my oils to recreate the scent! :P :D

Edited by Ishtar

I story my imps together in a box and when i open it it smells mostly Blood Rose!

I thought perhaps the imp was leaking but it wasn't . I guess blood rose is the strongest scent in the box right now?

The outside of my Imps I think is mostly a combination of Haunted (some of it spilt), Spellbound, Hollywood Babylon and Lust. :P

The outside of my imps smell mostly like Old Morocco (a strand from the tie was trapped in the perfume when I got it and sucked up about a quater of the perfume and spread it around the box). It's really quite nice.

Mine all smell like Snake Oil, because it spilt. :P lol

To my good fortune, though, I happen to love Snake Oil and have two bottles on the way. :D

Sign in to follow this