Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Brings you new opportunities, shows you alternate paths, and breaks down barriers.

Ah Road Opener. I apparently neglected to review you.

Road Opener is definitely in the cool metallic mint category - this is not a perfume mint. It smells like mint, herbs and something else. For me, Road Opener is a great mental block clearer, helping me to focus on other ways to look at problems. I am going to bust out my partial tomorrow and edit this for a more comprehensive review.

ETA: I put it on today - and its definitely a cool metallic mint, that dries down to a more herbal mint. I still occasionally get whiffs of it underneath the Belle Epoque. I had an early morning conversation that has really helped shift my thinking and I really wanted to be able to absorb all of it and be able to continue to shift my mindset. I chose Road Opener hoping that throughout the day, even if I'm not actively thinking about it, subconsciously I'm turning it in my head and really helping that change things moving forward.

Edited by zankoku_zen

Finally getting around to reviewing this one now that I've seen how effective it is!

I've used my decant of Road Opener once when I was caught in a weird political situation at work. Due to factors outside my and my boss's control, I was faced with either trying for a promotion (w/ better job security) much earlier than I expected or getting my contract converted into a less ideal fixed-term contract. Needless to say, I tried for the promotion and anointed my documents with Road Opener before submitting everything.

The good news is that I eventually got the promotion even after being blocked by the regular promotion channels. Road Opener was true to its name in that it made an alternate pathway open up for me to reach my goal. I still can't believe I was able to get the promotion because I never saw the successful pathway coming. Road opener, indeed.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with how effective this oil is.