Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Too stupid to figure out Acrobat.

I'm an idjit. I need to redo the printable order form and I have no clue how to use this damn program. Any sites y'all can recommend?

If your order form is in Word, you can just go into your Word doc and Print. Then select Acrobat Writer or Distiller as the print option. It should create the pdf for you.

I'm more familiar making PDFs from InDesign, and I'm not sure what program you're using to create the document. However, Adobe has some good (if obtuse) instructions for creating PDFs from Word.

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/28006.htm

And if it's from a different program, let us know and I'm sure at least one of us will have something useful to say. :P

one might argue that that's word's only useful feature: "print as pdf". heh.

add my voice to the chorus of "what app are you using to create the document, then we'll offer advice". though my advice tends to be annoyingly mac-specific and thus useless to 96% of the population.

eve

You can use Open Office to create PDFs... or I have Acrobat installed at home. If your document if finished and ready to go, pop it on an email to me and I'll send you a PDF back?

I can create a PDF for you as well, or edit one that you might already have. Just let me know!

It just depends on what you are using to create the original document.

I third the recommendation for OpenOffice. The "save as pdf" feature is a nice perk.

Sign in to follow this