Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Melenass

Narciso Rodriguez for Her - BPAL match?

I would like to find a fragrance of bpal similar to Narciso Rodriguez For Her, his notes are:

Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.

somebody would know to orient to me? Thanks :P

la Search engine is the fount of all knowledge of BPAL blends and notes...

What jumps out at me is :

Hunger "Evokes sheer, unadulterated carnal lust. An undeniably warm and sensual scent. Black narcissus, orange blossoms, and vanilla. (Gender neutral)"

has both vanilla and orange blossom, but none of the grounding musk and vetiver - it's rather sweet

I've never actually smelled Narciso Rodriguez, so I can't really recommend anything based on what it smells like!

while i have never smelled NR for Her, this sounds like maybe something close....

A Demon in my View

The Haunted Place

The moment before the ruin, frozen. The scent of captured glory, of glowing pearls and rubies, of golden sunlit joy and regal grandeur: red rose, Tunisian amber, blood orange, toasted vanilla, heliotrope, gardenia and red musk.

unfortunately, this just came out so no one will have it available to them until probably mid november......

I'd like to revive this thread to see if any BPAL oils released since the OP asked about Narciso Rodriguez for Her are reminiscent of it? The notes alone in the search aren't coming up with much, but perhaps someone who is familiar with NRFH could suggest a BPAL equivalent? Thanks in advance!!

'm not the op, but I don't think either of them are personally having smelled them all.

ETA:I'm just retesting Gwyneth, and I kept thinking how it reminded me of something...and it's Narciso!

Edited by cinnamonmel

NR is very heavy on the Egyptian musk, so you'd want to find a BPAL fragrance that has a lot of that.

Two that come to mind are Vechernyaya and Mr. Ibis.