Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Kaylee0196

Email order acknowledgement

I have been having the same problem.... I hope the order went through.

CCNow didn't send email confirmation of my Lab or Trading Post orders either (the Lab order was Friday, the TP order was placed today). But I printed out the page immediately after hitting the submit button, so at least there's proof if something goes wrong.

My confirmation emails from CC Now finally came through middle of the night last night. Must have been some kind of hold up on a server.

Yeah, mine randomly popped into my inbox sometime yesterday, too. Now all I gotta do is wait for the goods. *anticipates*

I never got an e-mail acknowledging my order. Nor did I get a respond when I acquired about my order by e-mail. On my Pay Pal page, the money has been deducted from my account and I haven't received my order. I am not sure where to go from here! :(

When did you place the order? If you've ordered by paypal the money will be deducted straight away, but there's no confirmation email except the standard paypal one. You should get a shipping notification when the order ships, but that may not be for a while. The time between ordering and shipment seems to be approximately 2 weeks at the moment.

Sign in to follow this