Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

“It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived, it haunted me day and night.”

Pulsating globs of red musk oozing through a hot, crusty strawberry, red currant, and black cherry tart.

Edited by doomsday_disco

i can’t believe no one has reviewed this yet! i am so, so glad to have found a bottle of this on the secondhand market. it’s so delicious, i’m ready to drink it out the bottle. in the bottle is very red berry forward, with some hints of vanilla-crust and probably some of the red musk pulling everything together. to me it smells very well blended. my aunt took a sniff from the bottle and said it reminded her of a red raspberry perfume oil from her teenage years. to my nose this could be due to everything blending together because it’s not “fruity” per se and there is no specific berry taking the lead. 

freshly applied it’s all sweet red berries. again, no one berry is coming out strongest to me. i can definitely detect the red musk because it does start to take a slight turn in the direction of grape candy/wine, which i have experienced red musk do in the past. but not overwhelmingly, just a hint. the vanilla does take a back seat but seems to be there in the background keeping this from turning into a purely fruity red musk blend. overall this is super super well blended and really gorgeous. 

ETA in the dry down the grape is def more present.

Edited by DiZZysTARdust