Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Samurai on a Bridge Battling a Ghost While Making Love to a Woman

Steel, leather, and scarlet chypre, pomegranate incense, tobacco absolute,
nagarmotha, saffron, Ceylon cinnamon, champaca, and red oud.

I'm new to the world of perfume reviews, so here's my take on this scent I had the joy of getting in my Luper haul because of its amusing title. I got this in the hopes someone would ask me what perfume I'm wearing just to tell them the name. 😏

ITB: This smells very mossy and green, kind of like tea and fresh leaves. There is also a slight muskiness I detect maybe from the oud. 

WET: The green, chypre scent is strongest! This smells so fresh like I am rolling on a mossy forest floor. But it's clean with no dirty earthiness. Very green scent with a bit of tanginess. As it's drying, I think I can start to detect some clean leather. Like I am cosplaying as a leather clad elf in the forest! 

Dry: Okay, this has developed so beautifully. It's turned from a green to what I think is like a red scent. It's warm, and there is now the incense coming through, and a hint of spice peeking through the moss. It's not a strong scent, and not overpowering as I was worried this would be with the listed notes. This is a lovely unisex scent, and smells foresty and clean.