Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Results not guaranteed. Ginseng root, crushed ginger, damiana essence, cubeb berries, and horny goat weed accord.

This was my immediate must have of all the Lupers this year. I love ginseng and ginger, and the rest of the notes all seemed to be things that would work well.

The ginger and ginseng definitely take the lead on this scent! It's an herbal, tangy, aromatic ginseng that very much smells like ginseng tea. The ginger is bright and fresh and tart as well. There's a hint of something peppery (probably the cubeb), and there are bitter herbal undertones that I couldn't name as a specific herb but really round out and ground the scent. This is a good sort of bitter.

All together, it smells very much like going into Chinese herbal and tea shops with my foster family growing up. It's a soothing scent, one that evokes good memories for me, but I can definitely see it as being a divisive one. I'm definitely thrilled with my bottle!

In the imp, it smells almost astringent. Completely different on my skin. 💜 The taste of crystallized ginger when the chunks are coated with ginger-flavored sugar? That's what this smells like to me. So very good. I get a bare hint of something pleasantly herbal underneath after it's been on a few minutes, but it's nearly a sugared ginger one-note for me. Love it.