Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Rich, melty, milky, chocolate with smooth warm musk.

it reminds me of another “Chocolate and…” but I can’t remember which one. I’ll try to edit if I remember.  But where that other one was raspy and sharp edged, Chocolate Musk is smooth, round, friendly, and gloopy in the best way.

i can’t pinpoint the exact musk, but it’s not white musk, black musk, not red musk, or Siberian musk.  My best guess is brown?  It’s a very nuzzle your face in a friendly cat’s belly fur or snuggle up with your soft puppy kind of musk.

There’s not a lot to expound on here.  What you see is what you get.  But oh how they come together.  So seemingly simple, but a perfectly balanced marriage of two of my most favorite notes.

if you like chocolate and you like musk, RUN, don’t walk.  It’s back-up worthy.

I hesitated on Chocolate Musk because I was afraid it would smell "dirty." Not dirty-like-stinky, but dirty-like-dirt. Ultimately I doubled back because it sounded like one of those scents where I'd regret never knowing. I am SO GLAD I did. This is NOT dirty. It's not sweaty, either. It's not that kind of musk. It is... warm. Gooey. Sexy, sophisticated musk plus wholly melted chocolate. 

I wouldn't pass this up. I agree that it's back-up worthy.