Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
doomsday_disco

Blood Kiss Hair Gloss

Lush, creamy vanilla and the honey of the sweetest kiss smeared with the vital throb of husky clove, swollen red cherries, but darkened with the vampiric sensuality of vetiver, soporific poppy and blood red wine, and a skin-light pulse of feral musk.

This is mostly about the red wine on me, which is infused with some cherry, but the cherry does not stick around in my hair for very long. The other notes weren't distinct in my hair, which made me sad, because aside from the cherry, I wanted that vanilla and clove!

I wore this a few times in wet hair and a few times in dry hair. I would say that the scent sticks around better in dry hair, but I never got wafts of it going about my day. I could only smell it whenever I lifted my hair to my nose. Weird, because I thought this would be a pretty strong hair gloss with its notes!

If you're looking for a wine-heavy hair gloss, this might be up your alley. I'll probably hang onto my decant to see how this ages... I hope the other notes will pop up with some age!