Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Oh this is absolutely lovely! :heart: Delicately musky marigold petals and stems, their traces leaving a gentle fragrance on your hands after handling them. La Ofrenda is not a face-full of stark photorealistic marigolds, it's a touch perfume-y but in a way I thoroughly enjoy. The oakmoss incorporates a pinch of dew, adding a green creaminess connecting the copal to it's tree resinous nature. I find this blend uplifting/enlivening in a strangely alluring way. The dry down retains a bit of the marigold petal musk crystallized in an ambery copal that lasts hours on the skin. For those who enjoy Advice of Dead, this is a stunner to add to your Dia De Los Muertos collection. This blend is much more wearable & approachable, less worms more charm. Throw medium, longevity 7+ 

I wish that I could find a scent that smells like real marigolds because I love their spicy, herbal, green smell.  This doesn't smell like true marigold, though it is floral.

The overall scent is a dry, perfumey floral in a room full of smoky copal incense.  I get an undertone of slightly overripe fruitiness (mango at first and then purple grapes?).  I love oakmoss, but I don't pick up on it here either, just a dry quality to the floral, I think.

An old offering of dried flowers, incense smoke, and fruit.

I like this, but I wish it were stronger on my skin.  I can barely smell it at the one hour mark, and La Ofrenda doesn't have much throw on me, no matter how much I slather.