Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Carved Wooden Post Office

We owe everything to the USPS! And we certainly wouldn’t mind waiting in line surrounded by this ink-smudged, papery shuffle of
letters, parcels, and holiday cards stuffed into a mahogany mailbox cabinet covered in shiny brass doors with a faint whiff of fruitcake.

Edited by Jenjin

Carved Wooden Post Office is mostly about the paper notes. It's paper-forward on me throughout wear, at first having a somewhat cucumber-y edge to the paper, like in some of the Lab's book scents and Crumpled Wrapping Paper single note, but eventually, the paper becomes more dry and properly... paper-y. The ink in this is noticeable, yet never overtakes the paper. I don't get any strong metal note from this representing the brass, and I think the mahogany is pretty tame here. I wouldn't be surprised if it were lingering in the background, helping to add some dryness to the paper and parcel notes. As for the fruitcake, it's not distinct on me, either, but I do get a hint of sweetness in the background after several hours of wear.

I don't need a bottle of this, as I know it's not something I'd reach for enough to warrant it, but I do recommend trying it if you're a fan of paper and ink notes. Don't fear the fruitcake.

Edited by doomsday_disco