Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

In the Bottle: Slightly floral orange creamsicle.

Wet: NARCISSUS. A dash of orange blossom.

Dry: Ok, it's back to orange creamsicle but orange blossom instead of orange fruit. The narcissus has calmed down and is coasting on top of the creamsicle note. There's something under there that I can only guess is the red leather since it has a fabric type feel. It's more apparent on my left arm than my right. I'm not really catching the red musk, which is fine since I tend to amp red musk to high heaven.

This is damned beautiful and I expect it to age gloriously. I got this bottle in a swap and it landed two days ago so for me, this is just a "trying it on" review rather than one for my notes. I will update in about two weeks, which is when I do my "srs bizness" testing. I'll compare it to Hunger at that point.

Batty Hunger is driving me batty. What component in the perfume can do this? Maybe the leather? In the bottle, I get fruity sweetness with an ozone undertone.  On my skin it's slightly sweet laughing gas with an undertone of melon.   

I've tried it a couple times. Maybe it's skin chemistry, or maybe it needs to age? Back in the box to age and see if it changes. Will update if it changes.