Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Liquid Sword

If Fear and Hunger was a fragrance...

Fear & Hunger is a horror dungeon crawler video game set in the dark and hopeless dungeons of fear and hunger. Four misfortuned adventurers dwell deeper and deeper to the darkness and uncover the secrets this ancient fortress holds inside. The fortress works as an ancient nexus for different planes of existence. The depths are in an eternal turmoil as both old and new gods struggle for power.

The game is inspired by things like Berserk and Silent Hill, and has been gaining a lot of popularity this year.

So if Fear and Hunger was a fragrance, what would it be?

Edited by Liquid Sword

Misericordia from VILF

Eons of grief and unending hunger: magnolia, black currant, castoreum accord, lavender, labdanum, amber, rose otto, and opoponax.

Famine from Good Omens

Sleek black tea, tobacco leaf, frankincense, lilac, and white musk.

Marian from Bitch Planet

A respectable, virtuous vintage musk smeared with blood and spiked with the coppery scent of fear.

Please Scream Inside Your Snake Oil

Tying in with our experimental work in fear: we have screamed into our Snake Oil… and we can’t stop sniffing ourselves! BPAL’s signature scent — deep, rich earthy notes swirled with vegetal musks, sugared vanilla bean, and dark spices — has been polluted by the funnel cake frenzy that is our Please Scream Inside Your Heart perfume blend.

and Hunger (GC) and Batty Hunger (Weenie)

Edited by comebackqueen

On 10/22/2023 at 8:28 AM, comebackqueen said:

See below for edits.. added more

Btw your link isn't working to read about it : (

Thanks for letting me know! I changed the link.

Your suggestions sound great, and I’m particularly curious about Famine and Marian. Really interested to know how fear and hunger ascpects will translate into the language of scents.