Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Maple Leaves, Golden Moss, and Amber

Goodness I'm first, ok I'm in the mist of a sniff-oh-thon since my order came in, so this is not a complete review just a first impression right out the mail.
This is THE stand out of my Dragon Con and Weenie hair glosses order.
First impression, very expensive amber perfume. My dh, my kid, and I are all of one mind on this, this blend is a masterclass comparable to Roja or any of the other houses that the scent girlies freak out over. 

Amber, a red toned musk, I've never done a leaves scent so I don't know the lab's leaves notes intimately enough to give a break down there, what I perceive as the golden moss is almost sweet tobacco-like. And I want to say there's a touch of oud, but better noses will know what it is exactly.

10's across the board.

Wow this is quite lovely.

Orange maple leaves (no green pepper) + golden moss reads outdoorsy but in a warm nest of orange/citrus, sweet amber musk. Not red musk, but as Lapis noted, a red-toned musk, like a red-orange, golden warmth and glow. Mmm.

Atmospheric, so this would make a good room blend, and works perfect on hair, or skin. Actually just bathe me in this because its sexy as hell. Gender neutral. Yeah, I agree, it smells far better than many high end pricy things.

You're an Elf in Rivendell watching an autumn sunset glow on the glimmering leaves and footpaths, and everything around you seems lit from within.

*Oof y'all. This is Goddamn electric cozied up with Gingerbread and Leather. You're now a Metal Elf in Rivendell, singing the Bard's Song while watching an autumn sunset glow on the glimmering leaves and footpaths, and everything around you seems even more lit from within, and spicy. Those leaves are spicy. Spicy metal leaves.

Edited by RoseThornAndOak