Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This scent is.. uh… reminiscent of wires? My impression of what it would be like to recollect fond memories of wires? Evocative of wires?
Pondering the wires of old: threads of copper, aluminum, steel, and silver, a bit of industrial lubricant, and frayed plastic.

The waxy-citrus smell of aldehydes in the bottle, and wet on skin there's a subtle heat, spicy. Sensations of coldness as well from light herbal top notes, maybe horehound? I get some mustiness, but plastic notes are deep in the background. It settles into a collection of metallic notes that have some spicy floral nuances, carnation-like, unusual but pretty, and so close-wearing that I don't think it would offend anyone else. Reminds me of wires, yes, when they're shiny and new in their coils at the hardware store; also reminds me of the "machiney" scents in the steampunk line.

Wet: oiled plastic, citrus with a touch of something spicy. Gets more citrusy as it dries down. The citrus is less fruit, more citric acid cleaner smell.

The smell stays about the same component wise, but softens as it dries down. Eventually it gets a powdery quality to it like the powder inside latex gloves.

This reminds of Carved wooden Railroad, but wooden Railroad has stronger metallic notes and wood.

An interesting, experience sort of scent.

Okay, I love this.

What it is not: an ultra realistic industrial.

What it is: difficult to describe. There's two paths: the one where I read the notes while sniffing and the one where I don't.

While reading the notes: sweet yummy motor oil, green tinged, drizzled over metal wires. The metal is tangy but not sharp.

Sniffing blind: juicy sweet cucumber, like the perfume kind, edged with metal as described in the above.

The name is perfect. It feels like a femme android scent. It's wearable and only slightly weird.