Short reviews of a few CTV blends!
1) CCXLIII: This is sort of a powdery berry smoothie type of scent over top of a light snake oil. I've collected several of these blends and this one falls about in the middle as far as likes/loves.
2) I had one that had a sort of black musk note that read very masculine, destashed it and now regret it. It had a thick, dark sticky base that some of the others I've RIS just don't have. Best musk I've tried to date and wish I knew what the heck it was.
3) My favorite CTV blend is just a really heavy snake oil with a pretty straightforward cinnamon note. It's PERFECT.
4) Received a very low partial of this series which smells similar to a light Womb Furie / Snake Skin mix. I actually prefer it over Snake Skin (2017 & 2018) and wish it were available all the time. Think Snake Skin meets honey!
5) Finally, I have another that is a very light snake oil, a little heavier than #1 with an aquatic sort of berry note - maybe lychee or lotus or something of that nature. It smells AMAZING wet, but dries so light that I'm torn. I've thought of rehoming it several times but it might just be one to slather until its gone.