Little Bird

lunacy bin resident

• Members
  • 18,771 posts
  • Nothing Selected
  • Nothing Selected
  • Nothing Selected

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:58 PM

… rib cages and fire-eyed skulls stared and stuck and jutted from the flames, sputtering trace-element colors into the night, greens and yellows and blues—was flaring and crackling and burning hotly.

Sparks of red peppercorns, blue-white eucalyptus leaf, and daemonorops draco against smoldering red amber and a copper sulfate-green licks of flame.

This smells very craft-store-at-Christmas-time to me.  I can't really pick out most of the listed notes, and was expecting a warm, peppery dragon's blood type of scent, but this smells like a big blast of cinnamon chewing gum (Big Red!) and plasticy, craft store wreaths.  There's a slight, airy chill from the menthol/eucalyptus note, but mostly I can't figure out why this smells so much like cinnamon.  I do kind of like the hot cinnamon mixed with that airy, cold feel.  

Smells like walking into a craft store full of cinnamon candles, cinnamon oils and plastic wreaths, with the frosty outside air following you into the warm store.

#2 zankoku_zen

zankoku_zen

The MacGyver of BPAL

• Members
  • 13,614 posts
  • Mood:BPAL Beast Mode
  • SotD:Permanently TALed UP
  • Ram
  • Sagittarius
  • United States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:33 AM

This smells warm, peppery with dragon's blood and a touch of cinnamon. It's warm and red, but with an edge of chill that comes from the menthol. It's definitely very cinnamony. Good throw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users