Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Marshmallow Cookie Pie Bath Oil

Marshmallow Cookie Pie bath oil leans a bit more milk chocolatey on me than the perfume...this is a lighter chocolate, with more marshmallow fluff. I also catch a tiny bit of coffee in here, and I'm not sure if it's just my imagination or my skin chemistry, but it makes the chocolate even more substantive. Very yummy and super fun scent. I'll enjoy having this in my weekend rotation this winter.

Sugary dark chocolate with marshmallow. I'm also getting the faintest hint of coffee. It's foody, but somehow... elevated? Like, this isn't a bag of mass-produced cookies that you buy for $3 and eat straight from the bag in the car and wipe the crumbs on your jeans. This is a perfect pie that took hours to make and is the elegant centerpiece of the holiday dessert table.

Basically it smells really good and if you're a fan of chocolate scents, you need this. :D

Dark chocolate and marshmallow, less cookie. This one is definitely a gourmand blend. Very yummy, but its too foodie for me.

I used this as a moisturizer on my skin rather than in the bath. On first application, I just got chocolate and (when I put my nose right to the skin) the faint scent of the shea oil and other carrier oils it's made from. But after a few minutes, once the oil' absorbed into my skin/warmed up, the throw is all chocolate/ marshmallow/ graham cracker pie crust/cookie. Pure foodie heaven. And it lasts for hours - I put it on before bed and could still smell traces of it this morning.

And the texture of the oil itself is really nice - it absorbs into your skin without being greasy.

Marshmallow Cookie Pie was an amazing hair gloss, and then the bath oil and perfume oil versions that I got were just nowhere near as strong. Bath oil is stronger than the perfume oil, though, and smells like fudgey chocolate brownies with a hint of marshmallow. Fades very quickly from my skin, though.