Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Roe v. Wade Fundraiser Perfumes

Cross-posted from the forum! Hi all, as one might have hoped (or even expected) we have risen to the dark occasion of recent events with a new set of perfumes fundraising for the National Network of Abortion Funds:

As humble Lab psychopomp, I have two requests for you. The first relates to helping us get the word out: these are the kinds of products we're barred from paying to boost on social media, which means we can only reach a TINY amount of new people about them. Whatever and however you're able to share, we vastly appreciate the help!

Word of mouth remains our most reliable strategy, and for perfumes raising funds for such an urgent cause, we really want to sell the shit out of these. As per usual, everything above the cost of production is donated -- and we have preemptively donated ahead of this launch, because administrative doors just slammed shut in needy people's faces all around the country, and funds are needed now.

The second request relates to the social media posts we DO manage to make: we've been monitoring our abortion-related posts to make sure any gross comments are deleted, but sometimes a wave hits while we're asleep or otherwise distracted. If you see anything like this that you think deserves urgent attention, I welcome you to email or DM me so I can go block/delete etc.: tom@blackphoenixalchemylab.com.
There's so much hate and filth and jeering out there already, I would prefer to keep our posts free of that particular kind of unpleasantness, as satisfying as it may be to clap back at these miserable jerks.

Thanks immensely! I know Elizabeth worked very hard on these scents, both artistically and in the introduction which explains as simply and clearly as possible why we're so desperate for everyone to care and take action. It's been a difficult few days but we are here, and 'fuming, and grateful to know how much encouragement we can count on the community in difficult times.

TB

Sign in to follow this