Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Lunacy 2020: FALLING LEAVES MOON 🍃

Very thrilled about the somewhat timely arrival of these, your October 2020 Lunacy offerings! 

https://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/product-tag/october-2020/

FALLING LEAVES MOON - Perfume and Tee Shirt

Today, as I rode by,

I saw the brown leaves dropping from their tree

In a still afternoon,

When no wind whirled them whistling to the sky,

But thickly, silently,

They fell, like snowflakes wiping out the noon;

And wandered slowly thence

For thinking of a gallant multitude

Which now all withering lay,

Slain by no wind of age or pestilence,

But in their beauty strewed

Like snowflakes falling on the Flemish clay.

- Margaret Postgate Cole

A cascade of fading leaves against a backdrop of grey ambergris, grassy vetiver, carrot seed, fossilized amber, green cardamom, cinnamon husk, saffron, tobacco flower, and bay laurel.

++ MÉNAGE À TROIS

🥉 HIMALAYAN WHITE TEA, LEMON PEEL, AND GRASS

🥉 PAPYRUS, CARDAMOM, AND BALSAM

🥉 CEYLON CINNAMON, OLIBANUM, AND CACAO [Editing to fix this, olibanum was previously listed as myrrh -- Tom ]

🥉 RED MANDARIN, FRENCH LAVENDER, AND JUNIPER

🥉 LEATHER, INDIGO INCENSE, AND RED AMBER

++ TAL

ROSE-TINTED MIRROR

You are so beautiful. You really are, but it might be hard to remember that right now while we’re all slogging through the mire of the pandemic, the lockdown, and this melancholy isolation.

Rose-Tinted Mirror is a gentle little pick me up that will help remind you of all that’s radiant about you, inside and out. There’s a sensual aspect that will assist in reconnecting you with the joys of your own body, and a heart-healing aspect that will assist you in pushing through your anxiety, grief, or fear so that you can open yourself up more freely to joy again. You are beautiful, you deserve happiness.

Rose otto, red benzoin, mallow, amber resinoid, CO2 extract of orris root, balm of gilead, frankincense, honey absolute, and violet leaf. Please note: this oil contains honey and is not vegan.

++ BLUE MOON(S)

BLUE MOON

The spirit of the full moon is capricious, intense and passionate, yet still distant, aloof and cold. Luna herself governs glamours, bewitchments and dream-work, innocent wonder, transient pleasure and delight, the Moment, impulse, mystery and veils. The Blue Moon is one of her rarest manifestations, and this scent is formulated to encapsulate her most complex and profound nature:

Mugwort and bay, for psychic sensitivity…

Juniper, for divination through dreams…

Orchid and galbanum, for complexity, wisdom and noscere…

… with a potent lunar-charged blend of exquisite woods, moonflower, Madagascan ylang ylang, Florentine iris, wild juniper, starry bergamot, elemi, green tea absolute, palmarosa, cucumber, Clary sage, lettuce leaf, melilot trefoils, wood aloes, and pale creeping buttercup.

LUNA AZUL

Ted’s interpretation.

The ephemeral romance, the fleeting affair: frankincense and blackcurrant, caramelized black amber, and motia attar.

BLAUER MOND

Brian's interpretation.

A whisper under the moonlight: blue musk, and indigo amber, myrrh, moonlit oudh, opoponax, terebinth, and tobacco leaf.

LÁN YUÈLIÀNG

Lilith's interpretation.

From the Littlest Perfumer: I’m taking Mandarin now and we’re learning a lot about holidays that follow the lunar calendar. This perfume is inspired by me thinking about how the moon guides our lives. It’s a little sweet and a little sour. Blueberries and white tea with sugar, lemon peel, and bergamot.

Sign in to follow this