Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Serenity

Something similar to Laila?

My mom wears Laila. I asked her what it smelled like, she said, "It smells like me!"

So.. um.. any BPAL recommendation for something similar?

My mom wears Laila. I asked her what it smelled like, she said, "It smells like me!"

According to sephora.com, the notes in Laila are: "Norwegian Lilies, Natural Watermelon, Norwegian Snowflower." It is described as fresh, clean and crisp.

Having not smelled Laila myself, I can't really offer you any suggestions. A search of the BPAL site showed no matches for watermelon or snowflower. Maybe others can offer suggestions for those BPAL scent's they'd describe as "fresh, clean and crisp." My suggestion would be Skadi--I get fresh, clean and crisp from that, and she is a Norwegian goddess, so that makes it even more appropriate.

The bad news: Skadi was a limited edition scent, most people seem to really love it and the ones who do are hanging on to theirs for dear life!

Edited by Scylla

My mom wears Laila.  I asked her what it smelled like, she said, "It smells like me!" 

According to sephora.com, the notes in Laila are: "Norwegian Lilies, Natural Watermelon, Norwegian Snowflower." It is described as fresh, clean and crisp.

Having not smelled Laila myself, I can't really offer you any suggestions. A search of the BPAL site showed no matches for watermelon or snowflower. Maybe others can offer suggestions for those BPAL scent's they'd describe as "fresh, clean and crisp." My suggestion would be Skadi--I get fresh, clean and crisp from that, and she is a Norwegian goddess, so that makes it even more appropriate.

The bad news: Skadi was a limited edition scent, most people seem to really love it and the ones who do are hanging on to theirs for dear life!

Thank you so much!

Sign in to follow this