Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Read the LOVEBIRDS Poetry Contest Submissions!

Hi everyone! We are LAAAATE on announcing the winners for this contest. It's because we'd asked for input from a couple of poets, and suddenly everyone's workflow got bit silly due to the global pandemic, including ours. 

We're going to announce the poetry contest winners on MONDAY. But before we do, I wanted to spice up your weekend with access to the full catalog of entries. The PDF can be viewed and/or downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwbib66ljkoi7zl/LOVEBIRDS Poetry.pdf?dl=0

As far as I can tell, 100% of the entries are in this document. If we have skipped any, please let me know and I'll chase them down! We have tried to reproduce the text exactly as it was submitted, but slight shifts in formatting may have occurred in the transfer from email. 

I will always be grateful that I had these to read during the first early stages of the pandemic, when so much was uncertain. Something about wading so deeply into work revolving around the theme of love -- and inspired by these ridiculous, endearing perfumes -- really warmed my heart. 

If there are any problems with this PDF or the work contained therein, please contact me directly:

tom@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Until Monday!

Sign in to follow this