Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

"An oil of good fortune, success, triumph, and benevolence.

Parsley seed essential oil (Petroselinum sativum), grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta), fennel essential oil (Foeniculum vulgare), bronze fennel from the TAL garden (Foeniculum vulgare), peppermint essential oil and leaves from the TAL garden (Mentha piperita), bay leaf from the TAL garden (Laurus nobilis), wildcrafted bay laurel essential oil (Laurus nobilis), steam-distilled liquidambar (Liquidambar styraciflua), juniper berry essential oil (Juniperus communis), frankincense essential oil (Boswelia serrata), and amethyst chips washed in juniper hydrosol."

Jupiter’s Favor to me right now was all about benevolence. It has a definite “share the wealth” aspect, in which whatever blessings you pass on will return back to you. It’s the definition of success when its not just personal success but shared success. I definitely feel the Regulus influence as well, and it codes slightly solar because of that.

Jupiter’s Favor allows you to embody some of the best of Jupiter’s traits. In my case, my Jupiter is conjoined Mars, so it bears out in very action-oriented ways.