Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

The Golden Sovereign

"This is an oil of power, but specifically it is an oil of power accumulated and wielded benevolently. It amplifies charisma, heals while providing healing to those in your sphere, amplifies authority, and brings opportunities for you to use your personal power to commit acts of true generosity, kindness, and compassion.

Honeyed amber with 24k gold leaf, organic Atlas cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) and organic Western red cedar (Thuja plicata) essential oils, two organic frankincense essential oils (Boswellia carteri and Boswelia serrata), organic bay laurel essential oil (Laurus nobilis), organic bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia), organic clove bud essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum), chips of Baltic amber, bee pollen, saffron (Crocus sativus), whole wild-harvested cedar berries (Juniperus monosperma), organic chamomile flowers (Matricaria recutita), organic cloves (Syzygium aromaticum), calamus root (Acorus calamu), sunflower oil, single-origin olive oil, Ethiopian frankincense tears (Boswellia papyrifera), Baltic amber chips, and rue (Ruta graveolens), Mexican marigold (Tagetes erecta), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), bay leaf (Laurus nobilis) and angelica root (Angelica archangelica) that have all been harvested from the TAL garden on the day and hour of Sol, plus some heliotrope harvested on the day and hour of Sol from Lilith’s best friend’s parents’ garden."

To me, The Golden Sovereign codes to Heart of the Lion, but with a smidge of Jupiter's influence from The Fulfiller Who Whispers Words of Wisdom. It's this golden robe, more than a golden crown. It's powerful, golden, and solar. So much solar. It's about stability, generosity, and embracing the bounty that is life. To me, it smells like frankincense, herbs, amber. 

I wore this to a work retreat to bolster my sense of generosity, and also ability to be in a space with lots of people for several hours. It worked well for me.