Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

New S+S Collab: BRIGHT GODDESS OF THE SKIES

We are boogieing through the bad astrological conditions as best we can, but Sphere + Sundry's here to help in a big way with this ceremonial toolkit capitalizing on Venus in Taurus. Our dear Elizabeth has contributed an oil blend, full description below!

https://sphereandsundry.com/offerings/bright-goddess-of-the-skies/

BRIGHT GODDESS OF THE SKIES

Once more, O Venus! hear my prayer,
And ease my mind of anxious care;
Again vouchsafe to be my guest,
And calm this tempest in my breast!
To thee, bright queen, my vows aspire;
O grant me all my heart’s desire!

– Hymn to Venus, Sappho

[Translated by Francis Fawkes]

The scent feels like a cascade of pale, crystalline roses; it is a silken bedsheet clinging like the langurous drape of a half-open dressing robe. It is the crashing wave of rapture, it is the scent of passionate words breathlessly gasped between entwined bodies. It is the ecstasy of the moment of release from the pain of heartache. It is a bouquet of swelling joy that beauty inspires, and it contains the essence of the blossoming of self-love that enables you to truly love others.

Utilize this oil to develop your appreciation of your own beauty, to open yourself up to the beauty of others, when creating art or when you wish to enhance your appreciation of the arts, for opening your heart and unblocking your receptivity to love, to aid healing romance-rooted emotional trauma, and to bind lovers together.

This is a perfume of love, of mending hearts, of union, and of the expression of love and union through the arts; this is a hymn to Venus.

Honey absolute (Apis melliferra), vanilla absolute and CO2 extract of vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Bulgarian white rose otto (Rosa x alba), Bulgarian rose absolute (Rosa x damascena), white champa flower (Michelia alba), Motia attar, jasmine sambac absolute (Jasminum sambac) Sumatran benzoin (Styrax benzoin), ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata var. genuine) solvent-extracted cassie absolute (Acacia farnesiana), rose-infused vegetal musk, 24k gold, pink and red rose petals.

Sign in to follow this