Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Thy Vig’rous Force Inspires

A perfume for the Bright-Eyed Mother, Highest Queen of Apollon’s Golden Throne, Desirable, Gently-Laughing Hygeia. All-glorious and undefiled, Hygeia is the daughter of Eros and Peitho, sister to Iaso and Panacea, and beloved wife of Asclepius, she is the goddess and protectress of physical and mental health.

Benevolent, beloved life-bearing Hygeia, we ask that you preserve and safeguard our bodies and minds; keep ever vigilant so disease and decay touch us not. Make us whole and radiant.

This sacred perfume contains hydro-distilled Frankincense essential oil (Bowsella carteri), steam-distilled Hungarian hops flower essential oil (Humulus lupulus), beeswax solvent-extracted absolute, French lavender essential oil and lavender absolute (Lavandula angustifolia), attar of jasmine, organic sunflower oil, Greek olive oil, organic lavender buds (Lavandula officinalis), organic hops flower (Humulus lupulus), frankincense tears (Boswellia papyrifera), life everlasting flower (Helichrysum stoechas), Dittany of Crete (Origanum dictamnus), yellow rose petals from the offertory bouquet, and ethically collected snake sheds.

Charged and consecrated under the auspices of Apollon, Asclepius, and Hygeia on Wednesday, February 27th during the equivalent Asclepius II election.

Each bottle contains a piece of clear quartz that has been washed in frankincense hydrosol on the day and hour of Sol, and the whole of the perfume and its contents passed through the smoke of frankincense tears and Greek monastic lemon flower incense.

This post is merely a placeholder for future reviews. Whoever is first to review, please report this post using the report button below, so a mod can merge it with yours. Thanks!

I used this in conjunction with Skill'd to Heal Mankind. This one smells mostly like lavender, which is a soothing scent. I asked for Hygeia to provide us with the mental fortitude needed to support our loved ones as they go through a pretty scary surgery.

I'll let you know how it goes.

ETA: I ended up lighting a candle anointed with this and Vigorous. The first time was very focused. The second time wasn't quite as focused. So post-surgery, which went well, there was a long conversation of some unfinished emotional business. And it was heavy, and it was alot, but you can't fix things unless you know its a problem.

So uh, yeah, this shit works.

Edited by zankoku_zen