Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

Move Postponed for the moment....

OK so I'm still waiting on hearing back from the board software's support, I'm still hitting roadblocks on my own, and if I have to look at anymore code right now, I'll gouge my eyes out and then throw up, so I'm giving your boards back in the old location for the time being. :P

I'm sure you all want to chatter about holiday things and the Yule orders you're receiving (just got mine in today! haven't had a chance to really look at it), so knock yourselves out. And if everyone could please save any non-emergency forum tech-related PMs or posts until after the holidays, I'd appreciate it. I work retail so I'm in especially fragile state of mind right now (few things are as frazzling as working retail at Christmas time) and I don't think I could deal well with the added stress of having to rethink the forum move (which will happen after the new year, unless I get an appointment to have someone move it for me earlier) or something new you'd like to see implemented. Even if you're trying to be helpful. I should say that if you do have a real problem that you can't work around yourself, of course I want to hear about it. Just nothing nonessential for the next two weeks pretty please.

That said, welcome back everyone. :D

(cross-posted to the LJ and the progress log)

Sign in to follow this