Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Here are Your Dragon Con 2018 Exclusives

Are you going to Atlanta's DRAGON CON or know someone who is? Here's a link to your BPAL event exclusive shopping list: 11 perfumes and 6 hair gloss blends inspired by silly dragons in Medieval art. Prepare yourself for the Dragonsplaining of a lifetime!

Our booth is #1417-1419, on the first floor of AmericasMart Building 2. This will be important info to hand to any friends you send our way with a shopping list! (As an added bonus, they get to request stuff like “Ass Yell Back” from us, which is practically worth the price of admission.)

Without further ado:

++ DRAGON CON 2018 - PERFUME ($26)

ASS YELL BACK

He protecc

He attacc

But most important, he yell at own ass and ass yell back

- Jessica Mihaichuk

I posted this image while working on tidying up the DragonCon scents, and a comment of Jessica’s made me rethink the whole scent concept.

A highly specific manifestation of internal conflict: dragon’s blood resin, black pepper, aged black patchouli, agarwood, and hot geranium.

BLARPING DRAGON

RUDE. Sweet black patchouli and pink peppercorn right in yer face.

DRAGONSPLAINING

Well, actually….

Sweet aged patchouli interrupted by a cloud of cedar smoke.

DRAGON BELCH

A braaaaaap of oakmoss, labdanum, lightly-chewed villager, and smoke.

DRAGON DOODLE

A scribble of honey-drenched strawberry and white pear.

DRAGON EATING BEES

HAHA GET IT? Not bees, B’s.

Might not be that funny to anyone else, but I haven’t had much sleep, so it’s hilarious to me. Dragon’s blood resin, wildflower honey, and beeswax.

FAIR MAIDEN SIDE-EYE

Crafted in response to Black Phoenix Trading Post’s Horking Dragon Hair Gloss: saucy gilded amber, ambergris accord, vanilla cream, and peach-tinted skin musk.

LIFESTYLE BLOGGER DRAGON

Positive vibes only: apricot-squeezed vanilla bean with a squirt of peach, coconut milk, and a floofing of marshmallow.

SERF-EATING GRIN

Supernaturally smug, draconically self-satisfied: red currant, persimmon, and oudh.

STRAWBERRY DRAGON

Candied strawberries and pink pepper.

OBLIGATORY PEACH PERFUME OIL*

Sheer peach musk with white peach pulp, tiare, white tea, and gossamer vanilla.

*As required by the Georgia Board of Tourism

++ BPTP DRAGON CON HAIR GLOSS 2018 ($30)

DELICATE DRAGON

Gilded vanilla orchid, cherry blossom, crystalline pale petals, flecks gold leaf, and drops of daemonorops draco.

DRAGON BOUFFANT

Fiery cherry sugar whirled into guava cotton candy.

HORKING DRAGON

Crafted to be paired with Fair Maiden Side-Eye: a bushy plop of patchouli root, sticky molasses-clotted almond, tonka bean husk, tobacco absolute, and bourbon vanilla.

KNOTTY DRAGON

I had considered calling this “Naughty Dragon”, but y’all might be burnt out on my stupid jokes by now. Get yourself untangled with a soothing blend of lavender, hops flower, ambergris accord, white musk, black currant, and dried blueberry.

STRAWBERRY DRAGON

Candied strawberries and pink pepper.

OBLIGATORY PEACH HAIR GLOSS*

Peach marshmallows with a hint of pumpkin puree.

*As required by the Georgia Board of Tourism

Are you going to Atlanta's Dragon Con, or know someone who is? Here's a link to your BPAL event exclusive shopping list: 11 perfumes and 6 hair gloss blends inspired by silly dragons in Medieval art. Prepare yourself for the Dragonsplaining of a lifetime!

Sign in to follow this