Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

A working oil for activists. Use when you feel your momentum flagging, to keep yourself centered and grounded, and when you need a boost of strong, steady, stable force to keep yourself calling, faxing, writing, and marching.

Myrrh essential oil, Himalayan cedar essential oil, juniper berry essential oil and dried berry, red patchouli and patchouli leaf, jasmine sambac essential oil and jasmine flowers, palmarosa essential oil, peppermint essential oil and dried peppermint from the TAL garden, green pepper essential oil (piper nigrum), palo santo C02 extract, tobacco absolute, and black cohosh from the TAL garden.

Post-Justice Kennedy announcement, I was feeling very disheartened. I popped this on today to remind myself that the work is not done yet.

It's so easy to despair these days. Or more importantly, use my privilege to joke about moving to Canada. But as a friend pointed out in another FB post, what about the people that can't leave and are stuck here? What about them.

So we keep on trucking. And there are days when you have to remind yourself that you're still here and didn't leave others in the lurch is your stepping stone. And you push yourself to do better.

This smells like woods, peppermint, and a touch of jasmine.

And I'm off to resistbot at my Congressmen.

Man, this is amazing.

The mint is like a bunting of determination and courage around the rest of this wonderful combination of notes. 
There is so much giving and love present in this bottle, coming right from Beth and the TAL garden. 
It's palpable and the comfort it brings to keep going is amazing, gentle and encompassing.

Talk about the gentle love and can-do attitude we all need. This is the ticket, right here.

The myrrh is rounded by the cedar and the palo santo seems to thread all through this in the politest way.

On my skin it's unexpected and gorgeous. The sweet herbal note of the patchouli leaf plays so well with the cohosh.

I just love this.