Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Juliamon

Snake Charmer Atmosphere Spray

Snake Charmer: Sensual, sibilant, sexual and hypnotic: Arabian musk and exotic spices slinking through Egyptian amber, enticing vanilla, and a serpentine blend of black plum, labdanum, ambrette, benzoin and black coconut.

A Snake Oil-based blend? In an atmo spray?? There was no way I could resist this. And though my bank account protested, I made the right choice in buying it.

I have yet to experience the original perfume oil so I can't compare directly, but this is incredible. It's certainly a Snake Oil, but more like a well-aged one with extra warmth from the amber and benzoin and just the slightest touch of fruity sweetness. I only used one spritz on my bedsheets and my entire bedroom is perfectly lightly scented. It's warm and inviting and quite hypnotic indeed! I had things to do today... but maybe I'll just spend the day in bed...

I went out for an hour to do some errands and it's much fainter upon my return. It's still detectable though. Just enough to make me go "oh, I should spray it again. And again. Make all the things smell like this!" But I think maybe I'll hold off until bedtime. I want this bottle to last!