Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
SurrealReality

Heliotrope? Or sweet/powdery notes?

I've searched, but didn't find a topic for heliotrope. After trying What We Do in Paris is Secret by A Lab on Fire, I realized how much I love heliotrope and would like to find more scents that feature it. Can anyone recommend a heliotrope blend? I'd be especially interested in any that are sweet, creamy, or fruity.

Heliotrope smells like sweet vanilla powder with a tiny drop of maraschino cherry juice (to me, at least). If you don't know of any good heliotrope blends, then perhaps you know of scents that have notes like that? :wub2:

I think of heliotrope as a nasal prickle rather than an actual scent, so I may not be the best person to offer advice. :-)

REGARDLESS...I like Fae (peachy) and Tamora (vanilla and sandalwood), but Hollywood Babylon (strawberry, vanilla, black cherry) may be more your speed. Dawn: Maiden (milk and honey) looks like it has potential for sweet and creamy.

You can review all of the lab's heliotrope blends at https://blackphoenixalchemylab.com/product-tag/heliotrope/.